[mythtv-users] Mythmusic & specials characters

maxpower44@tiscali.fr maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Mon Nov 10 07:40:55 EST 2003

I have some trouble with mythmusic and probably mythvideo with special characters lique é,ê,è ...

I don't know how to resolve it and i don't want to rename all filename because the trouble appear too when id3 tag contain special character.
When I scan for music, myth segfault when it try to load a file name with special characters. I suppose that the trouble is in mysql database.

Perhaps german, frensh, spanish .. users can give me their experiences.

thx

********** L'ADSL A 20 EUR/MOIS**********
Avec Tiscali, l'ADSL est à 20 EUR/mois. Vous pourrez chercher longtemps avant de trouver moins cher !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/
Offre soumise à conditions.