[mythtv-users] Chaintech 7NIF2 owners, can you help me?

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 17:15:21 EST 2003

I'm doing a bare metal install of .12 complete with a
new mb and dual tuners. 7NIF2 with the AverTV and
Hauppauge boards. Sound provided by Audigy card. A few
questions. Any suggestions on where to get RAM. Of the
two 512 Kingston sticks I bought, one's giving the mb
the fits. I'm sure I paid a premium for them but I do
have 14 days to return them.

Second, how do I get the onboard LAN to work? Somehow
RH 9.0 didn't configure it for me at time of install.
I've seen a reference to using 3COM drivers, but
nothing in detail.

Thanks!