[mythtv-users] Newbie problems I am still having and need help!

Cedar McKay cedar at aliandcedar.com
Thu Nov 6 12:40:03 EST 2003

>    1. remote. I am NOT happy with the range and responsiveness of the
>       ATI Remote Wonder. This is a low priority compared to the rest.

I have a Remote Wonder. When I was just getting it going it was working
great! But my setup is to have the loud computer in a closet and run a
bunch of wires through the wall including power cables to the computer
(no outlet in the closet) and video cables, usb cords etc out to the tv
room. Anyway, I ran the usb Remote Wonder reciever through the wall in
the same bundle as all the other cords and it stopped working very well.
Routed it through its own hole, trying to keep as much seperation
between it and all the other cables and everything is working well
again. Moral is that the reciever might be sensitive to electrical
interference, so be aware of that with your setup.

best,
Cedar