[mythtv-users] Don't Record Functionality

Keith C linux at keithandjill.com
Thu Nov 6 00:36:01 EST 2003

There has been talk of supporting a real recording suppression feature,
but not sure where that stands. I believe you can sort of do this using
MythWeb.  I think MythWeb has a "Suppress" button that will trick the
scheduler into thinking it has already recorded the episode you tell it
to suppress.  It will not work if you have record duplicates turned on.
Of course, I haven't tried it, so no promises.

Keith C