[mythtv-users] ivtv compile error

Nelson Butterworth red_five at charter.net
Thu Nov 6 00:02:18 EST 2003

I'm getting this too. I grabbed the latest tgz package from
www.kernel.org, as mentioned on the 10/31/2003 news post on the ivtv
website. The previous version did this too, the decoder-alpha code
released on 9/6/2003.

If I rearranged the object files in Makefile, or removed most of them, I
could compile ivtv-fb, but the current version wouldn't load properly.

I'm running RH9 with all the current AT RPMs, including all the kernel
and nvidia stuff. I just did apt-get upgrade about 4 nights ago.
1xPVR-350, 1xPVR-250 (both working beautifully, BTW), generic GF2 MX400
w/64MB RAM, P4-2.4 w/512MB DDR 2700. 80GB HD, and recordings stored via
NFS on a 3-disk SCSI LVM volume. Even have the boot screen from Fedora
Core/Severn.

Nelson