[mythtv-users] Torsten S, can you mail me?

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Sun Nov 2 06:53:36 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 09:30, Ward Vandewege wrote:

> On a more practical level, for instance, I'm interested in which
> computer case you use - have you found one that

A cooler master ATC-620, that's HiFi sized, micro-ATX, so not exactly
"small", but fits my rack, I never liked midi or mini HiFi components.
It's width is exactly the same as my Yamaha DD-amp :-)

> a) fits a PVR-350 (or ideally could fit 2 with the PCI riser card)

No problem there, but not two with the riser card. I did see the
opportunity for the riser card too late, or I might have opted for
another case. But there is enough space in there, so one could cut the
two slots in the back horizontally to fit the two cards.

> b) is _really_ quiet

Depends on the PSU

> c) is quite compact?

see above.