[mythtv-users] Help please?

tekchip tekchip at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 23:41:38 EDT 2003

Is there a suggested distro to use for myth? I tried redhat 8. This
got me all the pre-requisites installed except for XMLTV. Ran into
build problems with XMLTV. I tried Redhat 7.3. I didn't get anything
to install correctly. I've attempted to install and run it under
debian but Debian Woody has a lot of dependancy issues with some of
the dependencies. Imparticular I cant seem to get dependencies taken
care of for libc6 which is required by lame. Does any one have any
pointers or suggestions on how to get this thing to work? Fav.
distro's? Secret tweaks/methods?

=====
Brock Hatfield
tekchip at yahoo.com