[mythtv-users] channel icons [NL]

emiel ratelband emielratelband at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 23:53:27 EDT 2003

Hi,

i've succesfully set up my gentoo box with mythtv cvs version. I got the
EPG working using the tv_grab_nl script and manualy filling the DB.

The only thing that I cannot get to work is the channel / station icons.

when i do a manual db fill, it asks for a path to my icons, is tried a path,
a direct link to a file, but nothing.
if i run the fill again, the entered path is gone. (the rest of the info is
saved though)
Is this not possible? or is there something wrong here?

kind regards,

Koen