[mythtv-users] better TV out, scan converter

Joshua Santelli santellij at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 12:44:21 EDT 2003

I am setting up a system with the asus a7n266-vm.  I
am not that interested in a perfect picture but I
think I can do better than what I have.

I have an AITech Webcable (1108), not the "plus".  It
is difficult or impossible to read the font and the
screen bleeds off all 4 sides by about an inch (on my
27" TV).  I would prefer to use a scan converter as
apposed to installing a video card.  I've seen that a
few people have had good luck with the Webcalble Plus.

Has anyone compared the cable I have to the "plus"
version.

Are there other Scan converters that people have has
good luck with?

Should I just put a video card with TV out? (If so,
what card?)

TIA,
josh