[mythtv-users] Recording Options in MythWeb

Kelly Reed Schuerman kschuerman at thekeyboardcowboy.com
Wed May 14 12:04:45 EDT 2003

Could there be an option in MythWeb to record a show at a certain timeslot
each week as well as the existing one for each day? This would be for
recording just new episodes for shows that have several reruns on a daily
basis on the same channel, such as Trading Spaces on TLC.

The other option for me I suppose is to just deleting rerun recordings and
let Myth surpress previously recorded shows. Eventually I should catch up to
the reruns where it wouldn't record so many shows on a daily basis as long
as Myth is recognizing unique episodes. Currently I'm recording every
episode of Transformers Armada and I am noticing several duplicate
recordings.  I've also noticed that each show/recording has the same episode
description.

How does Myth determine whether or not a show was previously recorded?  Is
it by the show description?

Thanks,

Sherm    <><
Kelly Reed Schuerman