[mythtv-users] suggested hardware?

Pierre-Olivier Bouchard petecool at vl.videotron.ca
Sun May 4 04:15:54 EDT 2003

On Fri, 02 May 2003 19:31:29 -0700
Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:

> Anyway, that much is relatively easy (unless someone could suggest a
> case that fits better with stereo components but will hold 2-3
> expansion cards - it would be cool to get 2 tuners).

Any of the Cooler Masters here would work great...
I'm pretty sure they use standard power supplies. You can put any Athlon
or P4 MicroATX motherboard in there and use up to 3 tuners (most
MicroATX motherboards have 3 pci slots or less)

Just don't get something too hot, the case cooling doesn't seem to be
too good - only average.

Pete