[mythtv-users] PVR-250 Loading Problems

OKTracer33 at aol.com OKTracer33 at aol.com
Thu May 1 10:37:17 EDT 2003

I have followed the 19.10 instructions but, the new drivers do not seem to load on reboot.  I have to do a modprobe ivtv inorder for the /dev/v4l/video0 and /dev/v4lvideo32 drivers to load after rebooting.

The only difference I can see with my installation of Mandrake 9.1 is it is using kernel 2.4.21-0.13mdk and not the 2.4.21-0.16mdk that is shown in the example.

In the CVS download from IVTV the documentation mentions recompling the kernel to support v4l.

Any help would be great.