[mythtv-users] hmm new zap2it.com killed myth?

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 23:24:45 EDT 2003

hmm, I am having the same problem. Um if zap2it.com does go down what is our
backup plan here, we have known about this issue for months. Here is my
error:

-------------------------- Start of XMLTV output
----------------------------------
using config file /root/.mythtv/DirecTV.xmltv

checking provider information for postal/zip code 91355, be patient..
Use of uninitialized value in concatentation (.) or string at
/usr/lib/erl5/site_perl/5.8.0/XMLTV/ZapListings.pm line 589.
Use of uninitialized value in concatentation (.) or string at
/usr/lib/erl5/site_perl/5.8.0/XMLTV/ZapListings.pm line 591.
zap2it failed to give us a form to choose a Provider
check with zap2it site postal/zip code 91355 is valid
---------------------------- End of XMLTV output
Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file

repeats...