[mythtv-users] Does MythTV need a Beginner's FAQ Collection?

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Thu Jun 26 08:25:46 EDT 2003

At 03:13 AM 6/26/2003 -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
[...]

>If you'd like to continue working on the FAQ, please do.  I'm sure it'd be
>useful to many people.  If you'd rather not, that's certainly fine, too.

Fair enough. I'll plan to complete the draft today and send it to you,
off-list, by the end of the day.

When dealing with the leader of a project, I sometimes have difficulty
distinguishing suggestions from orders. Perhaps I misread your comments in
this light. So I'll take them as suggestions, implementing the ones I think
are good ideas and disgrgarding the ones I disagree with (much as I would
anyone else's suggestions for a document I am writing).

I am still unclear on (a) the mechanics of how you might actually make this
document available and (b) how I should submit it consistent with that
anticipated use. So unless I hear different from you, I'll plan to send the
edited FAQ DRAFT to your personal e-mail address, as displayed in this list.