[mythtv-users] can't find blue

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Wed Jun 25 11:44:47 EDT 2003

At 01:10 PM 6/25/2003 -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
>On Wednesday 25 June 2003 12:46 pm, Ray Olszewski wrote:
> > But I checked this morning, and that
> > page now contains only 2 newer themes, not the half dozen or so that were
> > there a month ago. (Why the change, Isaac?) This morning, I can only find
> > blue as part of the full Myth-0.9.1 package available on the site's
> > Download page.
>
>The older themes aren't compatible with 0.9 and would need to be updated to
>work without problems with the current code.  What's on the website is what's
>been sent to me so far.

Then I am confused. I just rechecked my un-tar'd directory of the
mythtv-0.9.1.tar.bz2 tarball, which I downloaded yesterday from the Myth
site. In its themes subdirectory, it still includes both "blue" and
"liquid", so I assume that they too still work (I'm not actually running
0.9 yet). Is the *only* way to get them by downloading the entire tarball
(or CVS)?