[mythtv-users] Re:Backend stuffed up in RequestRingBufferBlock

guy bayes guy_jobs at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 21:01:02 EDT 2003

I have a Asus A7N8X Deluxe with an Athlon 2600, uses
an nVidia chipset , it seems to works pretty well so
far at least, after i flashed the bios. I picked it
specifically because it seemed to be able to handle a
lot of bus trafic. At least I have not had a stuffed
up buffer yet, and I'm still running that POS RH9
2.4.20-8 kernel.

Got a bit of video stuttering though and some torn
frames, and the color is drab so I wouldn't say it
works perfectly though. Should work even better once I
get around to recompiling a vanilla kernel.

Anyone know how to liven up the color with a PVR-250?

Guy