[mythtv-users] How does one change channels from the keyboard?

Joseph H. Fry joe at thefrys.com
Sun Jun 22 21:27:44 EDT 2003

Point, set ,match... and our winner is issac by a landslide... and yet,
this damn question pops up every week... hmm

But I would like to see a section or preferably a guide that gets
emailed out to all list members and new members when they sign up that
describes how to phrase a proper support question.

Joe

UI