[mythtv-users] Cable TV question

Richard J. Finn rfinn at blueclaw.net
Mon Jun 16 16:37:43 EDT 2003

	Thanks!  If I can swing it I'll actually get a 250 GB HD and another
512 MB of RAM.  RAM is so cheap these days.  I remember when it was
$40/MB.  (shiver)  And it seemed like it would never get cheaper.  Damn
warehouse fire.

	Would it be possible to record the IR signals from the set top's remote
and use those through the Hauppauge?