[mythtv-users] Cable TV question

Ken Thompson kent at kmtdesigns.com
Tue Jun 17 05:08:54 EDT 2003

You will need to make or buy a device which replicates your cable box's
remote signals.  When you use your Hauppauge remote the computer
forwards the signal to your cable box. (that's it in a nutshell)  There
are other things you have to do also. You can find lots of information
if you search the mail archive.  Nice PC specs btw!