[mythtv-users] Re: freeze problems

John Goulah bigjohn at getrockedout.com
Sun Jun 15 22:58:01 EDT 2003

After a weekend of internet searching I realized that I should turn off ACPI
(i think it is) in the BIOS. Now the freezing problems have stopped and I am
at least getting the audio from my line input working with alsa while mythtv
plays tv smoothly (finally).

If anyone knows why this BIOS tweak was necessary I'd be interested...

Thanks
John