[mythtv-users] 19.9 Removing unwanted channels?

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Jun 12 19:38:29 EDT 2003

Tako Schotanus wrote:
> I'm not sure about that, but what could it have done? I chose the
> tv_grab_nl (after making a symbolic link from tv_grab_nl_wolf because
> its MUCH faster than tv_grab_nl).  Should the script have an option to
> make that list? Or does the setup make it?

I see. For the second time today I've assumed the behavior
of tv_grab_na which may not apply to other grabbers. The
"nl" might not actually store a list of channels in this
file. In that case, I'm not sure how to prevent it from
grabbing unwanted channel information. Hopefully someone
who uses a similar grabber may have some ideas.

Since these grab scripts are written in perl, it may be
possible to modify the scripts to ignore listings from the
unwanted channel but there may be an easier way.

--  bjm