[mythtv-users] k7s5a alsa mythtv volume weirdness

Mark Chou mcpcs at ivwnet.com
Wed Jun 11 18:28:49 EDT 2003

Actually I'm up to date as far as mythtv CVS (6/11 4pm) is concerned.
In mythtv, I still only get sound on left channel only with alsa, but
both channels using OSS.  And turning off internal sound control in
mythtv didn't seem to affect this any.  Something else seems to be going
on in this particular case, like encoding only the left channel...

And before you ask, yes, I did a "make clean distclean" prior to a "make
install."

Help!!

         see http://www.mythtv.org

 > few days ago in volumecontrol.cpp didn't seem to help this any?

         It sure didn't. That was a last minute commit of mine which
caused the
problem (for those using internal volume controls).

- thor