[mythtv-users] RE: mythfrontend setup for around $300 ??

Matt matt at mmc.net
Tue Jun 10 13:37:24 EDT 2003

James:

The only thing Im weary about the Chaintech motherboard is its
compatibility with Linux and if there are issues with its built on Video.

Ive always had good luck with ASUS mobos.  But otherwise, your setup
sounds llike a great deal.

FYI: To save even MORE $$$ on the HD, use a 30 off 150 coupon for Staples.
 That will drop the price of the 120 Gig to $50.  Now thats a steal!

BTW, I did some more digging re: Pundit.  You may not be able to fit the
PVR-250 in the Pundit (or it looks as if it will be real close).  The PCI
slots are horizontal and may not fit a full size TV card.