[mythtv-users] New to MythTV, want to build it out....

Matt matt at mmc.net
Sun Jun 8 22:51:30 EDT 2003

Right now (although im changing the case)
case: midsize tower
MB: ASUS 550Mhz Bus
CPU: Pentium IV 1.8 Ghz
Memory: 786 Megs
HD: 80 Gig Western Digital (soon to be 200 gig)
Video: ATI 9500 PRO 128 MB (no TV OUT)
Tuner: Huappauge PVR-250 (with grey remote)
Audio: using onboard audio
CDRW: Dont know.  bought it cheap at a computer show
No Floppy

OS: Redhat 9.0 / Windows XP
Kernel: 2.4.20-19

Does that help?