[mythtv-users] Noob Question

Jeff_Mitchell at accessbusinessgroup.com Jeff_Mitchell at accessbusinessgroup.com
Thu Jun 5 16:22:08 EDT 2003

I have been using a PCI ATI TV Wonder VE for months now, and both my wife
and I love it.  I seem to remember having to do a little tweaking (under
Mandrake 9.0 for sure, and possibly under 9.1) of modules.conf to get
channels to tune properly, but other than that, picture quality, color
balance, etc. are all fine.

No Idea on the SBLive.

-Jeff

                    "Toky"
                    <toky at hawaii.rr.com>         To:     <mythtv-users at snowman.net>
                    Sent by:                     cc:
                    mythtv-users-bounces at s       Subject:     [mythtv-users] Noob Question
                    nowman.net

                    06/05/2003 03:11 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Discussion about
                    mythtv

I bet this has been asked before, I have a PC that I currently don't use at
all so I'm interested in setting up a MythTV box, so I already read that
ATI's AIW are not the best cards for this but what about the ATI TV Wonder
(PCI)? Is that card "supported"? and would my SBlaster Live! Platinum work
good with MythTV?

Thanks for your help