[mythtv-users] Is this gonna be a problem for Myth?

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Wed Jun 4 16:28:28 EDT 2003

It might.. Although, based on TiVO's website (which I am assuming is
directly related to this patent in some way or another), they had the
concept ironed out in mid-97 (all I can get there is a flash-based
timeline with no landing pages), so if anyone wanted to dispute the
patent, it would have to be them.

Motorola might have a claim as well for the interactive program guide
portion of the patent.

Aaron