[mythtv-users] alt. remotes with PVR 250?

Adam Hirsch mythtv at quakerporn.com
Mon Jun 2 18:17:22 EDT 2003

Kirby Vandivort (kvandivo at ks.uiuc.edu) wrote:

> According to the ivtv FAQ page, the card will only accept signals from
> the supplied remote.  Having said that, if you try it and discover
> otherwise, let us know.

> http://ivtv.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html#_jump08b

Ah, good to know.  I may yet try to train a learning remote to send the
same signals as the dinky Hauppauge remote; I'll report back to the class
if I get anywhere, and especially if I can get more distinct signals
through it...

Adam

--
 Everything is held together with stories.
 That is all that is holding us together, stories and compassion.