[mythtv-users] AIW question

Shaun Keenan skeenan at jo-momma.org
Wed Jul 30 13:31:58 EDT 2003

Hey all,
I know I'm somewhat reviving a dead horse, but I have to ask this...
I notice that the main page says something about driver problems with
the AIW.  I have been able to get xawtv to use my AIW without a problem
- tuner works, composite and svideo work fine as well.  Why can't Myth
use the card the same way xawtv does, and work with it?
Also, are the driver problems why an input never shows up, even though
the card recognizes fine and definately has inputs in it?
Thanks!
-Shaun