[mythtv-users] Trying to get up and running, but mythfilldatabase skips all channels

Thor Johnson thormj at ieee.org
Mon Jul 7 02:35:42 EDT 2003

It's been a long time since I updated mythtv (before 0.90), but I just got
around to it.  After doing an update, compiling, dropping the database
and loading it from the cvs, it almost all seems to work, but mythfilldatabase
borks...

I'm using the latest XMLTV  (0.x.15, as of July 5).
(tv_grab_na, zip 30044, charter not digital)

Running mythfilldatabase results in this kind of result (and nothing in the database):

Day 2003-7-8 schedule for station 98 TECHTV has:38 programs
Day 2003-7-8 schedule for station 99 EWTN has:39 programs
Grabbed 2368 programs on 84 channels over 1 day(s) in 95 seconds
  not too bad, that's 24.93 programs/sec and 1.13 seconds/www page
Nice going, you're running the latest release of XMLTV
------------------ End of XMLTV output ------------------
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: 10
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: 11