[mythtv-users] corrrupted channel database with Mythtv.10andxmltv.5.14

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Sat Jul 5 22:55:37 EDT 2003

> I really appreciate all the time you spent helping me.

u r wellcome

I know that sometimes is a bit confusing depending on the source that your
are using. If all the necessary channel data comes with your xmltv listings,
everything is fine, but if not, it gets tricky, not everything it's
documented (and although having it, not everybody will really read
everything before trying to setup). Anyway the important is that works!

Let's see if in the future we can solve that.