[mythtv-users] asus a7n266-vm sound drivers

Joshua Santelli santellij at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 07:36:13 EDT 2003

I'm having sound problems with on my asusa7n266-vm.
The question is what driver(s) do I need for the
onboard sound?

Is alsa all I need?  My kernel looks like it wants to
load ac97 and intel8x0 and who knows what else.  This
is giving me crazy errors about i810_sound.o during
bootup.

I've posted more details on the gentoo forum (link
below) but I know there are people on this list that
have experience with this MoBo and what I'm doing.

tia, josh

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=64900