[mythtv-users] Using KDE Window Manager, how to remove toolbars

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Sun Feb 23 20:34:01 UTC 2003

Debian stable version:

ii  kde            2.2.25         The K Desktop Environment
ii  kdebase        2.2.2-14.2     KDE core applications
ii  kdebase-audiol 2.2.2-14.2     KDE audio libraries amd modules for
kdebase
ii  kdebase-doc    2.2.2-14.2     Documentation for Applications in kdebase
ii  kdebase-libs   2.2.2-14.2     KDE libraries and modules for kdebase
ii  kdelibs3       2.2.2-13.woody KDE core libraries (runtime files)
ii  kdelibs3-bin   2.2.2-13.woody KDE core binaries (binary files)
ii  kdepasswd      2.2.2-9.2      A Password changer frontend for KDE
ii  kdewallpapers  2.2.2-14.2     Some wallpapers for KDE
ii  libkdenetwork1 2.2.2-14.6     Common libraries needed for KDE network
app

Leandro