[mythtv-users] Using KDE Window Manager, how to remove toolbars

David Madsen madsend at myrealbox.com
Sun Feb 23 19:23:29 UTC 2003

Thats really strange.. I have this exact problem with KDE. ;)  After
watching a video, and exiting using the remote, the mythfrontend that lists
all the shows is now longer in focus.  What ver of KDE are you running?
Maybe that might be the difference, since i'm running KDE 2.2 from the
debian unstable release..

Dave Madsen