[mythtv-users] Radio Shack 15-2133 or 15-2116 with an Airboard?

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 17:38:32 EST 2003

>From: Torsten Schenkel <torsten.schenkel at web.de>
>To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Radio Shack 15-2133 or 15-2116 with an
>Airboard?
>Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:40:58 +0100
>
>Am Mo, den 29.12.2003 schrieb Harry Orenstein um 05:03:
> > >From: Torsten Schenkel <torsten.schenkel at web.de>
>
> > Torsten,
> >
> > Thanks!!! (x 1E+06).  Ever look at something so long you just can't
> > see the problem?  I can't even guess how many times I looked at
> > the output of "mplayer -input cmdlist" and didn't see my mistake!
> >
> > Hope the config file and codes for the 15-2116 helped you out, at
> > least.  You might want to change the repeat to a higher value in
> > your skip commands though.  I tried it (works like a charm) but it
> > did produce some key bounce, so I upped the repeat to 3.
>
>I don't use a 15-2116, I use one of those, which works nicely with the
>Hauppauge receiver and all of my other hardware.
>
>http://www.pearl.de/product.jsp?pdid=PE4445&catid=5005&rate=1
>
>I don't use mplayer very much, cant get a/v in sync with the pvr350's
>tv-out. Didn't have time to play with it. Do you have some idea?
>
>Torsten
>--
>Config files for PVR350 TV-Out:
>http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/ivtv-pvr-350-conf.tgz
>Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
>http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough

Ich spreche Deutsch nicht.  But it does look like a cool remote.
Just a bit too much beyond my means (at USD$13 my URC6012
is perfect for my needs).

Not a 350 user.  Sorry.  I have done a bit of experimenting with
-vo, -ao and -vc options though.  If any lightbulbs pop up over
my head you'll be the first one I email  ;-)  .

Thanks again!

-- Harry O.