[mythtv-users] Re:RE:Waited 2 seconds... Still... Any more ideas?

Rex Wheeler rex at fuzzy.com
Mon Dec 29 10:22:29 EST 2003

Just to add a data point, I have been experiencing prebuffering pauses
as well. This started after I installed 0.13. I am using the
pre-compiled binaries (apt-get mythtv-suite)

I haven't been locking up, but I have been getting a lot of prebuffering
pauses (where live tv skips for a fraction of a second every 20 or 30
seconds.) In addition after a while, my audio starts getting garbled.