[mythtv-users] Decisions, decisions

Steve Frank steve.frank at imibevcore.com
Mon Dec 22 17:36:48 EST 2003

Hmm...looks like the AGP slot disappears to get the 4th PCI one in
there.  The MicroATX form factor is defined by the motherboard size (9.6
inches square maximum), so this makes sense:

http://www.formfactors.org/developer%5Cspecs%5Cmatxspe1_1.pdf

Page 11, section 2.3.1 there is by definition 4 expansion slots. If they
are PCI or AGP is an option it appears, so you either get 4 PCI max or
3PCI + 1 AGP, or even ISA slots, if you are a sadist ;-).

Steve