[mythtv-users] Re:802.11g router with VPN for wlan

David Rees drees at greenhydrant.com
Mon Dec 22 15:24:37 EST 2003

On Mon, December 22, 2003 1at 2:08 pm, Romel Llarena wrote:
> Are there even linux device drivers available!?!?
> That's been my holdup to going 802.11g so far.

It looks like you can purchase one of the wireless/ethernet bridge
adapters or wireless gaming adapter as they don't need drivers:

For example: Linksys Wireless-G Ethernet Bridge WET54G
http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=36&prid=545

And: Linksys Wireless-G Game Adapter WGA54G
http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=36&prid=558

I can't see the difference functionally between the two...

-Dave