[mythtv-users] Re:Serial Control channel scripts

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 22 09:30:47 EST 2003

I was under the impression that the changechannel.txt script was for the ir blaster setup. The rca.pl script should work. It has the new command set in it. If not then be sure to check the archives from a few weeks ago, I know someone had posted his own script to work with those recievers. As far as the ppv.pl script, I think you have an older version. I just talked with Tarek and the new updated ppv.pl should be on his site at http://tarek.2y.net/myth/. If not give it a day. Hope this helped.

Dennis