[mythtv-users] wireless keyboards

Gregg Casillo gcasillo at ket.org
Wed Dec 17 20:58:44 EST 2003

I have a Gyration Cordless Optical Suite as well (keyboard & mouse), and
I love it. The mouse is sweet with the solid-state gyroscope. You can
use it like a regular pointing device without having to roll it over a
surface. Very nice once you acclimate yourself to it.

I love the keyboard too, though I prefer smaller, softer keyboards (I
still have nightmares from my college days working in a computer lab,
the clanging noise of a hundred IBM M-series keyboards dominating my
brainwaves). Gyration also sells a suite with a full-sized keyboard.

Highly recommended.

Gregg Casillo