[mythtv-users] Homebrew YPrPb/NTSC transcoder?

Wed Dec 17 09:59:09 EST 2003

There was a very comprehensive project to do this designed by a load of people on the HTPC forum at www.avsforums.com - The designs were revised many times and I think they have a very high quality product now.  Check there before starting I think (there are some folks who will even build you one if you like)