[mythtv-users] Hardware Advice

Shane Hetzel shane-lists at thehillpeople.org
Tue Dec 16 17:29:42 EST 2003

Interestingly enough, I did almost the exact same thing. The final result
was a bit glossy for me, though, so I knocked it down with a few strokes of
steel wool. I'd say it looks just about perfect now. I'm very happy with the
result.

The volume wheel is the only thing still beige. That and the tray itself,
but you only see that when it's open. I also highly recommend masking off
all the parts like mentioned in the article.

-Shane