[mythtv-users] NFS 802.11G Wireless Remote Frontend setup results

Nathan Langley nathan at viptx.net
Wed Dec 10 23:28:06 EST 2003

I was having some speed issues with the built in myth file transfer so I decided
to give nfs a try.  I now have it setup and my remote frontend is a quick as my
local frontend and no more skipping in the video.  Here is the nfs line for my
share in fstab:

ipaddr:/mnt/store/ /mnt/store/  nfs rsize=65536,wsize=65536,hard,intr,nfsvers=3

And my Video Recording options are

MPEG4 640x480 5000 BitRate Audio 5 quality

This has my setup working flawless over a 802.11g wireless connection.  Just
thought I would share it with the list in case anyone else is having problems.

--
Nathan Langley