[mythtv-users] Developers: Future of MythTV?

Sam Byrne mythtv at ardentworks.com
Mon Dec 8 12:01:32 EST 2003

I'd be willing to contribute monetarily towards development of this if
there was a way to do so.

More generally,
I am really enjoying the benefits that MythTV provide, but I have not
really contributed back to the project.  Maybe someone could provide
some info on where to make monetary contributions to further the
development efforts (specifically the above)?

Thanks in advance.
Sam