[mythtv-users] Myth Ideas

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Mon Dec 1 17:07:38 EST 2003

Just to further add from a nOOb perspective:

MythMove - making it easy to move files in and out of system to CD/DVD/Net
storage.

MythBatch - Specifically for Transcode and DVD Transcode. An interface that
shows a queue of working files.

MythDVD-Burn - Self explanatory. Makes a simple DVD-video from template with
menu of selected files.

MythMenu - A part of the interface that can be turned on and off and allows
user to select certain items from any screen (Main, DVD, WatchTV, etc...).
Something similar is on Windows Media Center and maybe even Freevo...

And perhaps the most important - make buttons that activate from on specific
key from anywhere, thereby allowing going to DVD or TV at one button
click... (if this can be done great, but I haven't seen it anywhere)

-Sean