[mythtv-users] Re:Re:nuv -> svcd... FINALLY!

Andy check_1_2 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 30 09:46:10 EDT 2003

> # Christian Marillat's stuff
> deb http://marillat.free.fr unstable main

>also has mplayer, dvd::rip, w32codec etc etc

> --
> Daniel Quinlan

I know this is probably OT, but I can't find out any information on the
proper installation of transcode.

I had the deb line suggested already in my sources.list, did an "apt-get
install transcode", and it seemed to download and install, but the nuvexport
program still says at the end "No mpeg multiplexer (tcmplex or mplex) was
found.

Any ideas what might be wrong or where to look for info on getting this
program installed correctly?

-Andy.