[mythtv-users] Re: native lirc support in mythtv

Scott Beck sbeck at gossamer-threads.com
Thu Aug 28 21:30:28 EDT 2003

Hi,

This would be better going to the mailing list so other people can see
the answer so I am ccing the list.

Here is a list from qkeysequence.cpp that are used:
Space
Esc
Tab
Backtab
Backspace
Return
Enter
Ins
Del
Pause
Print
SysReq
End
Left
Up
Right
Down
PgUp
PgDown
CapsLock
NumLock
ScrollLock
Menu
Help

# media keys
Back
Stop
Refresh
Volume Down
Volume Mute
Volume Up
Bass Boost
Bass Up
Bass Down
Treble Up
Treble Down
Media Play
Media Stop
Media Previous
Media Next
Media Record
Favorites
Standby
Open URL
Launch Mail
Launch Media
Launch (0)
Launch (1)
Launch (2)
Launch (3)
Launch (4)
Launch (5)
Launch (6)
Launch (7)
Launch (8)
Launch (9)
Launch (A)
Launch (B)
Launch (C)
Launch (D)
Launch (E)
Launch (F)

Most of the other keys are list:
http://doc.trolltech.com/3.2/qnamespace-h.html
Look at the enum Key.
they are also listed here:
http://doc.trolltech.com/3.2/qt.html
remove Key_

Also see:
http://doc.trolltech.com/3.2/qkeysequence.html

This is the class I used to convert the user input. (kindof an abuse of
that class..)

--
Scott Beck <sbeck at gossamer-threads.com>
Gossamer Threads