[mythtv-users] Re: Who sells Hauppauge Freestyle besides z-buy.com

Drew Lenze ajlenze at clarkhome.org
Tue Aug 26 09:03:56 EDT 2003

I found another place CNetPC
(http://www.cnetpc.com/productinfo.asp?item=VG-WINTVPP2), but the price is
the same as Z-Buy.

I think you're doing the same search as I am.  I bought a Freestyle card
from Z-Buy a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to try it out
yet.  Assuming it worked correctly, I was going to buy more.  In the
meantime, Newegg stopped selling them and Z-Buy's price went up $20.  (This
seemed to happen at the exact same time... coincidence?)  Also there was a
vendor on EBay (Techsys), who was auctioning Freestyle cards (although they
misrepresented them as PVR-250s), who has stopped selling them.

So now I'm wondering whether I should buy more from Z-Buy (or CNetPC) before
they're gone too.

Happy hunting and let me know if you find any other deals.

Drew