[mythtv-users] Re: Who sells Hauppauge Freestyle besides z-buy.com

Drew Lenze ajlenze at clarkhome.org
Tue Aug 26 09:20:23 EDT 2003

I just remembered one other possibility.  Before I knew that Techsys, the
EBay vender, was misrepresenting their Freestyle cards as PVR-250s, I
inquired about buying cards from them without going through an EBay auction.
At the time, they were willing to sell me a card for $100 including
shipping.  You might be a little squeamish about buying from them, but if
you're interested, you can contact them at sales at techsysauctions.com.

Good luck!

Drew