[mythtv-users] Biostar ideq200n anyone- Don't use nforce?

Steve Joiner steve at daisyhill.net
Mon Aug 25 23:59:30 EDT 2003

I've got the same motherboard (A7N266-VM) and I'm also getting horrible
performance nvnet.  Whenever there's any network traffic, the system
slows to a crawl.

I'll probably spend one more night trying to get it to perform correctly
before I pop in an old netgear PCI card.

If anyone has had this problem with nvnet an can shed some light, I'd
really appreciate it.  Otherwise, consider this a warning if you're
planning on getting the A7N266-VM.

Steve