[mythtv-users] Advanced Recording settings screen

Eric Aversa eaversa at omnesys.com
Mon Aug 25 15:36:17 EDT 2003

Chris,

Is this problem specific to a particular setup, or does everyone
experience this (i.e. can this be fixed with a no code solution?) Or is
the patch pretty isolated? I would prefer not to update to whatever
happens to be in CVS today. I am also having this problem, which makes
it difficult to use all of advanced recording.

Eric Aversa
eaversa at omnesys.com
Omnesys Technologies, Inc.
Phone : (845) 735-5000